10.01.2005

Long Week...


Its been a long week of concerts. The White Stripes were great, The Killers sucked. End of story.

As far as The Killers, i would have rather listened to the cd in my living room. They have no chemisrty and the lead signer is an American Idol reject.

The White Stripes on the other hand, constructed an amazing experience. The show rocked and was totally enteraining. This was the thrid time i had seen them and they just get better and more experimental each time. I hope this enlightenment continues, I like seeing where it goes.

-------
White Stripes
House of Blues: City of Atlantis

set list:
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (first half) / Black Math / Passive Manipulation / Blue Orchid / Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (second half) / Hotel Yorba / I Think I Smell a Rat / Instinct Blues / My Doorbell / Cannon (first half) / When I Hear My Name / Death Letter / One More Cup of Coffee / Astro / Jack the Ripper / The Nurse / Cannon (finish) / The Big Three Killed My Baby / In the Cold, Cold Night / Ball and Biscuit
encore:
I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet) / As Ugly as I Seem / Hardest Button to Button / Fell in Love with a Girl / I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself / Little Ghost / Red Rain / Apple Blossom / Let's Shake Hands / Seven Nation Army / Boll Weevil

:::wDMO.net:::

No comments: