8.07.2006

Yours To Keep

The other day I linked to a few articles with the details for Albert Hammond Jr's [from The Strokes] solo album, Yours To Keep. If you missed it read about it here and here.

If you were as interested in the project as I was, then this will tickle your fancy.


///[MP3] Albert Hammond, Jr.-Everyone Gets A Star
///[MP3] Albert Hammond, Jr.-Scared
///[MP3] Albert Hammond, Jr.-101

UPDATE: I've been told that those links are acting up. Try These.

-----------------------
-[Everyone Gets A Star]
-[Scared]
-[101]
-----------------------

You're Welcome.
Yours To Keep will be released in the UK on October 9th on Rough Trade Records. As of now there are no plans for a US release since he has no record/distribution deal here. I'm sure you'll be able to order it online, and when I hear of those details I will relay them to you. As Always.

[listen to:]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Wow - I didn't expect the songs to be this good.