9.06.2006

So Little To Do, So Much Time.

As I was listening to The Thermals' newest release 'The Body, The Mind, The Machine' today, I was thinking how much I'm liking it. I loved 'Fuckin A' from 2004, but this one is very Ted Leo-esque? Maybe.

Anyway, I was planning on sharing 'A Pillar of Salt' with you, but some else has something even better.

///AUDIO:[video]
The Thermals-Pillar of Salt



Elsewhere...

Flaming Lips @ Atlantic City HOB
has been CANCELED. This is what you get when you have no Alternative Radio. You get Meathead Only, no sleeves allowed Rock. Find me something worse.

Death Cab enlist 3 bands that I'd rather see Headlining the tour

Nov 28: Incubus-Light Grenades


Next week: Road Trippin' to TEXAS

Sept 14:Kings of Leon [San Antonio] Sept 15, 16, 17: Austin City Limits Festival [Zilker Park:Austin]
Anyone going? Anyone know good drinking establishments in town? Any with good music?



///[MP3] Bloc Party-Song for Clay [DEMO]
///[MP3] The Thermals-Here's Your Future








[listen to:]

No comments: